Tuesday 10 March 2009

end of winter/turning the corner
















what an amazing winter!,we actually had proper snow here with the local hills the lammermuirs white for two weeks,knee deep several days too.glad i got my pugsley last Autumn.when glentress was frozen solid with icy ruts and my mates weren't getting out I've been biking every weekend and a couple of nightnides a week combined with cycling to work has brought me into this year being the fittest I've been for years,which will help alot for the trips i plan to do on pugsley this year,
despite some fresh (some would say cold) winds were definitely heading into spring now,light at 6.30am and a morning chorus telling me to get up,leave early for work and take an `alternative` route ie along some trails but it is awfully easy to re-boil the kettle for a second cuppa before leaving,early morning is deft the best time of day for getting out and about,each season has its special quality's,this winter has been one to remember





No comments:

Post a Comment