Tuesday 8 December 2015

Fear The Krampus!


It`s quite hard to get into the Christmas spirit when your single with no kids, but i do like to see the dark nights of December brightened up with Christmas lights as mid winter approaches...







I only take 2 days holidays at Xmas as it`s the busiest 2 weeks at work of the winter...
I look on them an an enforced 2 days i have no choice but to take...
Don`t get me wrong i do like to be Uncle to my ace Nephews and Nieces and will see them on Xmas day when i drive mum to visit...
Xmas day evening is always back at home on the bevvy with the stove roaring and a Boxing day ride to my local coast, with hip flask...  I refuse to drive both days on my 2 days off work!...

But hey look you don`t want to be a total Hum-Bug and get a visit from the Krampus...

No not this Krampus!...




This one...In cinema`s here now,

You better be good for goodness sakes...

I doubt i can find a date to go see this with! lol...


No comments:

Post a Comment