Saturday 6 May 2017

Midweek Cycle; Binning Woods gravel ride...


Another days hols and after getting a help to do some much needed repairs to my garden fence! Craig and Phil joined myself for a couple of hours cruising along and around my local woods-Binning Woods to see the new resurfacing going on here in recent weeks.
The tracks are still a bit soft but once bedded in will be great for families to safely cycle away from traffic,
For myself come winter it will be good for night rides to get some miles in...


Phil had his new Drone with him, a DJI Mavic, it`s tiny!, he did some film of us riding around and also some shots above the tree canopy...










The drought continues and the bikes are caked in dust, and all starting to creak with the dust...


A fun couple of hours and ace watching that little drone! :)
I will link any films Phil posted up on the blog posts for this weeks rides,

I filmed riding some of the new tracks,
Song is All That We Perceive` by Thievery Corporation...


Binning Woods, gravel cycle May 17 from coastkid71 on Vimeo.


More soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment